Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Happens in Prague Stays in Prague

The view from my friends' apartment.

I could have definitely done a lot worse.

Notes from travel:

  • Ryan Air just made my enemies list. They literally took every last dollar in my bank account to ship my luggage over.
  • Guinness really is better in Ireland, even at the airport.
  • Also, boxing is much better in Ireland, especially when you're watching it with gnarled old Irishmen drinking Guinness.
  • No turbulence at all on my flight, but I managed to sit between two 35-year old men that needed some Ritalin. I thought there was a 5 year old kid behind me until halfway through the flight.
  • "What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas" was the in-flight movie. Hi-larious. It seems that Ashton and Cameron accidentally get married in Vegas while drunk! OMG! And they're sentenced to try to make the marriage work by an wacky judge! Hilarity most definitely ensued, let me tell you. I don't want to ruin the ending, but let's just say things got a little misty. They should have called it "There Will Be Tears"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......

Deborah Bosket said...

I just noticed that you changed to Crooklyn Oat Bran. Nice!!!